For several years I have kept a notebook of clippings related to quilting, sewing and my Berninas, from magazine articles to blogs to websites. I noticed the other day that it was getting pretty full and really didn't have any character. This is what it looked like this morning.
These are the tabs to separate different clippings.
This is the front, inside pocket which is stuffed with clipping and printouts I haven't yet inserted into their various tabs. Look who's up front - one of my favorite designers - Monica over at The Happy Zombie!
Here is how it looks now after cleaning it out and putting it into a larger, much nicer notebook! I copied the header from my blog page (since most of my clippings are from all the wonderful, creative bloggers I find nowadays), printed it on cardstock, and then typed a few words below it in a fun font called French Script, then inserted it in the cover pocket.
On the inside, I found these great, semi-transparent tab dividers. The tabs can be moved into any of the "cuts" you see on the page. I like that you can see through them - helps refresh my memory as to what's in each section. Look - now Monica's Pennie Pockets are resting nicely right up front!
The tabs have stick-on labels, but the download for printing on them wasn't working so I hand-wrote on each for now....my handwriting is getting kinda sloppy, though.
I'm so happy that all these great ideas now have a "classy" place to hang out!
I'm getting closer and closer to that 100th post and another giveaway! I will probably give you more details in my next post - so as I like to say - stay tuned!